From:
Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 16:38:17 -0500
Christy > "next week I'm doing a 3 day camping with a few youngsters from my work. A
girl only outing and they all desperately want to eat Paleo and use this
trip to go cold turkey."

In three weeks, I'm taking the entire family to my favorite spot on earth:
Yellowstone National Park.  It's actually where I learned of the paleo
diet back in 2000 when a buddy of mine brought along pemmican as his sole
source of nutrition for the trip.  Man, we thought he was NUTS.

I have three boys who are the furthest from paleo imaginable and a wife
who's an on-again, off-again paleo dieter.  We are all going to eat paleo
for the entire ten days!  I'm hoping that when their mother sees the boys'
change in mood, concentration and general wellness, she'll never again let
them eat Doritos and chocolate milk for lunch!