Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 18:31:05 +1000
< Tell me what kind of negative effects does raw milk from a healthy animal
> have on a person who's not intolerant to lactose and casein?>

I agree with Frank here.  The Caucasian race has made a collective decision
that dairy is good, since more than 80% of Caucasian adults retain the
ability to digest lactose.

Once milk is pasteurised, some of the whey proteins can be modified, since
they are very heat-sensitive. it is likely these are the allergens if
someone reacts badly.

While it's not paleo, your ancestors of 1,000 years ago would regard you as
exceedingly stupid for neglecting a valuable food resource.

Andrew