From:
Eva Hedin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 11:16:05 +0200
> > rather dangerous environment (sabre-tooth tigers and other large hungry
> > predators)?
> >
> Well, humans have been top level carnivores for a million years or so.
> Other animals avoid us, not vice versa.

In this century I heard of a man and a woman (it's likely that they were
drunk) in Africa who left a party to have sex outside. A lion wanted to
partake in the party and scared the man away and ate the woman. It had left
her head on the place of...., well, should we call it the place of  crime
and make a moral issue of it or should we just say "the place of the
successful catch"!
Eva