From:
Eva Hedin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 08:13:07 +0200
All plants have some, if very little poison. All plants that had no poison
at all were eaten to extinction hundreds of thousands of generations back.
The plants that survived this evolutionary race are those that protected
their seeds/grains against being eaten. Since a seed/grain cannot run away
from it's "predators" it has to be defended by poison. That's why all seeds
should be excluded from our diet. Cereal grains like wheat, rye, barley can
be eatable by long leavening. By long I mean 5 -7 days. Today people eat a
lot of unleavened cereals, f i for breakfast, bagels, pasta, pies and more.
This is probably the reason why people are getting so fat - even in Sweden.
We used to be a skinny lot!

The last shocking report we had is that young pregnant women (in Sweden)
have been 10 kg, a little mor than 20pds fatter in 20 years at the time of
their first visit to maternety care in the first trimester. In Sweden we
have been talking a lot about anorectic behaviour and nothing about getting
fat. Now we see the result of this.
Eva