C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 11:26:21 -0400
Hey Susan!

I was cleaning up my email "mailboxes" in preparation for being off work for
a while and came across this link from three years back.  It's an interview
Laura did with a radio talk show host from Seattle.  The show aired live out
there on a program called "HealthTalk", but they also have a web page they
put the interviews on (this link).  She did this before she started chemo,
but the pictures and video were taken after she started steroid treatment
and her face was all puffy (breaks my heart to see these pix again.  It's
ironic that Laura's talking about discussing her own cancer with our
daughter, Anna (now 10) who was the same age as Alex is now.  Sounds like
you might have hit the nail on the head:

http://www.healthtalk.com/cllen/moms/laura/01.html

(I don't know if the audio or video links still work--I can't open them from
here--but the dialogue transcription is still there.)

-Kyle