C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"K. Salkin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
K. Salkin
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2003 23:42:53 -0400
Yes, but *which* Bush are you referring to? This order was signed by Jed
Bush, Gov. of Florida, not President Bush.  I have no idea what Gov. Bush's
position is re: abortion but I'm sure it's the same as his brother's.  Maybe
Beth can tell us as she lives in Florida.  My middle sister who lives in
Tampa, froths at the mouth when talking about Gov. Bush as she can't stand
him.  My youngest sister loves him.  I told them their votes would cancel
each other's in an election.

Actually, guys, we're talking double standard here.  All too common when it
comes to the rights of mentally-disabled citizens, I'm afraid. :-(

Kat