C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sun, 25 May 2003 21:28:58 -0400
Joy, I'm with Kat on this one.  The links you provided were from pubs that,
covertly or overtly, have agendas to foster.  Yes, even the WP has been
sullied in this area.

I've advocated STRATFOR.COM on the list, but there's a fee.  I'm assuming
that would preclude a "poor" college student, but if you have the money it
is a very even handed source.

The other option would be to read both left and right material and judge
your truth to be somewhere in the middle.

Kyle