C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Pink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 12:28:29 -0500
Are you okay?  Please don't hesitate to e-mail me at kathypink10358@hotmail
com if you need to vent.

-------Original Message-------

From: St. John's University Cerebral Palsy List

Date: Wednesday, May 21, 2003 10:55:46

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: Re: dear friends and adversaries

gee, guys i appologize. i did it again, two short to

be understood. i was just saying i was tired and

depressed and was going to get off and go to bed. not

a long term getting off. i could not do that. i like

you guys, each and every one of you. my hands are

sore, i am tending to try to be short to save the

hands, but, i need to put more in so as not to be

misunderstood. i am not leaving for a long term, i was

just tired and was getting off for the night. i am so

sorry that i made you think i was just going.

href="http://search.yahoo.com">http://search.yahoo.com</a>