C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 May 2003 21:22:03 -0500
Friends,

You might remember a few weeks ago, I told you that this summer is going
to be full of technology excitement for me personally, because I spent
hours and hours both bugging people and figuring out how we can
incorporate this with a communication device to give not only myself but
a number of others some more independence.  In the end, this isn't a
Prentke Romich Company product, but they may use my research if they
wish to for future use.

I don't know what to say because I'm so excited that it's finally a
reality and not a dream.  It's a cellular phone with a built-in speaker
phone that's controlled by Perfect Paul in my Pathfinder.  Using voice
recognition wasn't my original plan, but it works wonders than my
original plans.  The actual cellular phone is just like any other
besides the built-in speaker, which I have figured out a way to Velcro
tightly to my Pathfinder, allowing easy use for me.

For once, I'm speechless because I'm so happy and excited!!!

Thanks,
Anthony

Visit me at http://www.anthonyarnold.net/