From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 15:07:25 -0500
    Jim:

The Buddipole antenna is a portable modular dipole antenna system that
supposedly covers anything from 2 meters on up through 40 meters.  It
consists of a tripod, a mast, and a number of antenna sections with various
coil arrangements that you configure for the various bands.

My XYL got it for me for Christmas.  I'm EC/RO for our county, and she
thought it might come in handy.

They are going to make an 80-meter extension for it as well.

There is quite a learning curve on it, which is why I asked the folks on the
list for their help.

I'm going to have to figure out how to label things so I know what goes
where, but that's a fun challenge.

Hope that helps a little.

For more info, go to:

WWW.BUDDIPOLE.COM