From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 15:28:05 -0800
Transmitting isn't a problem, you just need to
identify yourself along with the link's call. And it's
a good idea to tell the stations you're talking to to
wait a few seconds before they come back. I don't know
if they hear an over beep on HF or not, and it takes a
second or two for you to send the receive command, and
for the link to receive the command and turn around to
receive. I made 1 contact with it on 17 and had no
problems with it, haven't messed with it since then.