From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 08:22:00 -0400
Gale,

Here's an item from Ann Morris's latest catalog.  It's a bit pricey, but it
should fill the bill:

TALKING VOLT METER: For all of you ham radio operators and techies, here it
is! The Omega model is a full function, industrial grade digital multimeter
which also features dual type K thermocouple inputs and voice annunciation
of all measured values. This compact, portable meter measures true RMS AC
voltage and current, as well as resistance and temperature, and will accept
any 2 type K thermocouple terminated with miniature SMP connectors. AC and
9-volt battery are included.
EVM1 $349.95

Steve