From:
Gary Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 18:27:13 -0500
Hi Louis,

I appreciate your input. I also hope that broad band over power line doesn't
become reality. I can certainly feel for those that really would like to
have broad band and can't get it but I think there's a better solution being
considered. I don't know that much nor have heard any more than what I read
in a newsletter concerning an alternative called something like pole hopping
or somethinglike that. It uses existing power poles and some sort of
transmitter to get signals from one to the other that don't have to be all
that close but more importantly wouldn't present the RF interference problem
that BPL will.

Gary