From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 09:17:15 -0400
Take the practice tests on QRZ.com  I do,  I'm very close, I could probably
go in and get it right now but I'm border line so I'll keep studying and I'm
going for it next month.  I know I've said that before but I'm close enough
this time it would be dumb not to try it.  I'm kind of looking forward to
it.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3