AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dick Banks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 19:28:01 -0600
You can get Zoomtext for a special price as a site I believe.

You mentioned having zoomtext on a machine with a telnet connection.  If
that is a dos connection, that would lead me to believe that you have
zoomtext for dos.

The only way that will work via the web is if you have a dos basted web
browser like lynx or Netammer.  Pw-webspeak would work as well since it is
a web browser.  If your computer(s) has/have soundcards, it comes with
Softvoice which is a software speech program.

Dick
Dick Banks                 EASI Electronic Resource Manager
EASI Roundtable Discussion Be Informed http://www.rit.edu/~easi
    Students and professionals with disabilities must have
    the same access to information and resources as everyone else!