AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Amakobe, Peter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2007 12:12:38 -0500

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year

Mail check to: AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701
Phone: 608-258-0261 -- Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.AfricanAssociation.org

It is not a black and white issue Vera.  You make it sound so very
simplistic..."too many people think that this conflict is solely against
America..." I don't know where you get your statistics but, such sweeping
statements make a bad recipe for informed discussion.

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year

Mail check to: AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701
Phone: 608-258-0261 -- Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.AfricanAssociation.org

What side are you on? Who are you in agreement with? Think carefully before
you answer. Your family's future, indeed, everyone's future is dependent on
it. A house divided cannot stand and our lack of agreement and the absence
of 'clarity of purpose' will cause our defeat.

Not America's defeat, but the way of life we (and many other countries) have
chosen, that of business and enterprise and individual rights and
opportunities is what is at stake. You see, the problem is that too many
people think that this conflict is solely against America...and it isn't.

Every country trying to increase its market presence in whatever industry,
increase its numbers of educated citizens, male and female, and trying to
improve its infrastructure to better lives and create more opportunities for
growth, is involved in this conflict. Too many people and countries think
they are sitting on the other side watching us...and that's not true. We are
all in this fight together. The sad thing is that if these countries warring
against us directly and indirectly would take their resources they are
expending on fighting us and use them to improve the lives and circumstances
of their own citizens, their discontent would be greatly diminished.