AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ademola Iyi-Eweka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2007 17:44:11 +0000

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year

Mail check to: AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701
Phone: 608-258-0261 -- Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.AfricanAssociation.org

Aggo Akyea and Board of Directors-AAM:

I have information that there are some newly arrived refugee immigants from
Somali seeking for help in settling down in Milwaukee. They are been taken
care of by a group of churches including the Methodist Mission there. They
would appreciate contacting old Somalian residents here to help the newly
arrived group in transisting to a new environment.

I was given one name out of the group. The name is ISSE MOHAMED SIYAD of
1218 S. 2oth St., Milwaukee, WI 53204. Ethinicity is DAROD, Somali and
Muslim too. No telephone number was given.

Could AAM contact the Somali community here and see what they can do to help
their compatriots? Can the AAM try to contact the individual whose name I
posted here?

Greetings every body.

Iyi-Eweka