AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Isaac Settro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2006 09:51:57 -0700

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year

Mail check to; AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701,
www.AfricanAssociation.org

I will like to take this time to congratulate Alex
Redd and Augustine S. Tatus for declaring their
intention to contest for the position of Secretary
general and treasurer respectively with the Union of
Liberian Association in the Americas.

For us in Wisconsin, i think it is a pride to see some
of our own taking a giant step to help ULAA at this
critical time of the Union history. The Union has a
serious work to do and only men who are determine will
help to lead where other have stop.

Congrat again and my door is open to both of you in
helping with your campaign.

Isaac T. Settro
Madison, Wisconsin