AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ademola Iyi-Eweka <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 10:43:56 +0000
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Thanks Salifou for letting us know what went wrong. There are many of us-
silent subscriibers who went scratching their heads when Jallow was removed.
We all have an inherent right to criticize
in and out of office. A warning from the executive normally precedes
disconnection. If we succede in silencing ourselves, AAM will be
blindfolded. We need people like Jallow even if we do not agree with his
view points. I do not share many of his views but I do read and enjoy them
anyway.

Greetings everybody.

Ademola Iyi-Eweka