AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kumapayi, Ray" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 15:18:36 -0500
** Visit AAM's new website! http://www.africanassociation.org **

Reverend Akyeampong,
Please accept our sincere sympathies on the loss of your mother.
We pray that God will grant you and your family strength at this trying time
and always.
May you continue to cherish the loving memories Mama Margaret has left
behind while Her Soul Rests In Perfect Peace.

Ray Ade Kumapayi
UNIMA President