AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Brewoo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Sun, 18 May 2003 16:28:55 -0500
ENJOY.

Joe
FROM:MR.LAWRENCE MOYO
JOHANNESBUR REPUBLIC
OF SOUTH AFRICA
NO:101-POLE STREET
TEL: +27-73-2220646
Fax:+27-73-1520309.
EMail:[log in to unmask]

                    ABSOLUTLY CONFIDENTIAL

My Dear,

This letter is not intended to cause you any embarrassment in what ever form
rather is in good faith from a family in dear need of assistance following
knowledge of your high repute and trustworthiness, is born out of the
difficulty situation that our family has been engulfed in since our father
and bread winner of our family was forced to relinguish his position.

My name is LAWRENCE  MOYO, the elder son of Abdul MOYO of zimbabwe. I got
your contact through South African Trade Journal here in my search for
reliable company/personal account who can assist us in transferring this
money out of South Africa.

During the current war against farmers in zimbabwe from the support of our
president Robert Mugabe to claim all the white-owned farms to his party
members and his followers, he ordered all white farmers to surrenderall
thier farms to his party membera nad his followers. My father is one of the
best farmers in our country and because he didnot support Mugabe's ideas,
mugabe supporters invaded my fathers farms and burnt everything in the farm
, killing my father and took everthing he had. Before his death, he had
deposited with one security company in Johannesburg, South Africa the sum of
US$14.5M (fourteen million five hundred thousand united state dollars)
After the death of our father, we decided to move to the Republic of South
Africa where he had deposited the money in the security company as
valuables. It is in this regards that I, my mother and my two sisters
decided to contact overseas firms and companies that will assist us to move
this money out of south Africa becouse as asylum seekers we are not allowed
to operate any bank account within south Africa. we have agreed to offer you
20% of the total sum for your assistance, 5% will be mapped out for any
expenses that may be incurred in the courtesy of this transaction and 75%
will be for our family investment in your country.

All I want you to do is to furnish me with your entire personal and fax
number and phone number for easy communication. you can contact me on the
above telephone number and e-mail address.
Note that this transaction is 100%  free and absolutely confidential
Thanks and best regards
LAWRENCE MOYO
(on behalf of the family)