AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kelechi Eke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 04:07:25 -0800
Good morning to all of you,

I hope this e-mail finds you in good health.  Several
months ago, I introduced
http://www.africansnetwork.com to all of you where I
had several links to important Africa-related web
sites.  Well, it has taken a different look and I
thought I share it will all of you as usual.  I
developed everything you would see there from scratch.
 I am yet to start heavily promoting the site because
there are still a couple of features that I would like
to add to it.

As the name of the site speaks for itself, it is for
us, our resources, products, services, and our
network.  I have used my imagination to try
to capture things that I think would benefit us.  If
you would like to market your business or services
before I start promoting the site, please let me know.
 To give you an idea, go to the "Resources" section of
the site and you can see what I mean.

Please visit http://www.africansnetwork.com and let me
know what you think before I go fully live with it.

Wishing you all the best always,

KC

Kelechi Eke, MCSD
Founder, AfricansNetwork