AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SHELDON ELLESTAD <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 10:24:58 -0600
Friends at the African Association Inc.

I am very pleased that your group will once again send a group to
volunteer at the Wisconsin Public Television membership drive.
Your first group told me that they very much enjoyed their first
time. They enjoyed the behind the scenes tour of the studio, and
we can do that again for this group.

The time for volunteering is THIS sunday Dec. 3rd -- 4:20pm to
8:30pm.  It includes a brief training period so everyone will be
comfortable.  They will be taking calls from folks wanting to pledge
support to the station's programming.

Anyone with questions should feel free to call me, Shel Ellestad at
262-8508.  So call Felix Ossia today to get in on a fun opportunity.
I look forward to welcoming you this Saturday.

Shel Ellestad, volunteer manager