Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 02:56:47 -0500
Hi All,

I need to re-install my operating system for reasons not worth mentioning
here!

I have 2 choices of drive, they are both 7200RPM, both Seagate but that's
where the similarities stop. I use an Adaptec Ultra2 SCSI controller (4+
years old at this stage) and 36GB Ultra2 SCSI drive, and in the past this
combination has worked well but not necessarily mind-blowing in terms of
performance.

I've recently purchased an Ultra ATA/100 60GB drive and I just wondered if
this would be the better option to install my OS on from a performance
perspective and have the SCSI as a secondary drive? This is not a server it
will be a stand-alone system.

Any advice appreciated,
Jerry O'Connell.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,