Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:40:51 +0100
During last 6 years I had only one minor cavity a few months after I
reintroduced for a while breads and grains into my diet.
I do have sometimes problems with tartar build up but now I think that it
correlates with too high protein intake.
I don't have 'morning breath' when  I don't eat carbs.
My dog is too young to judge but other dog owners who feed their dogs meat
and bones only noticed the same effect. No cavities, clear teeth.

Paul Sand