Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 14:08:25 -0500
You have a point about the fats but I'm wondering if this is because you can
purchase these things in a typical supermarket for the typical everyday
world.  How many people can afford the grass fed animal products etc ???
I've often wondered myself why Ray was party line on a few items because he
didn't seem like a flax oil person in his book.  He didn't have to push the
saturated fats because just by reading his pemmican recipe you knew he used
commercial meat and the fat from fried ground beef from the supermarket.  He
discussed soaking commercial bacon to get rid of the nitrates/nitrites.....
I think his book was a good starter program to get off of SAD and each of us
tweaked the diet to suit us as we learned.  All in all it was a good book
and helped many.  Oliva