Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Max Plyshevsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 06:59:25 -0700
--- Kylix _ <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I've heard of a recent study which concluded that
> intermittent fasting (eg fast/feast on alternating
> days) showed the same results as caloric
restriction.
> They suggested this was a "paleo" approach: meals
> were not regular in paleo times. I don't have a
> link, so I'd be glad to see if anyone saw this too.
> Will a fast/feast paleo-diet give the benefits of
> both paleo and caloric restriction?

I think you're talking about the "Warrior Diet", this
thing keeps popping up in everything I read lately..
http://www.warriordiet.com/

About the caloric restriction experiments, it seems
that they're feeding these animals "lab chow", which
is far from a species appropriate diet. When you
restrict inappropriate foods, mice live longer...

Just my two cents,
Max