Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 10:36:37 +0200
>Liver makes me barf but I normally eat a can of sardines a day.  The light
>meat low purine foods ie turkey breast, chicken breast are definitely low
>energy
>providing foods for me.  This is not the case for others -- and this is
>where
>I believe that some of the metabolic typing theory comes into play.  I
>don't
>want to rehash that discussion again but for those interested, I highly
>recommend Dr. Kristal's book and check out his website at bloodph.com

After 7+ years of low carbing/paleo dieting after checking any posiible
combination I found that it's  fat not protein or carbs that gives me
energy. Even on a high carb diet I need to eat fat to feel good. I was able
to do heavy trainings on as little as 30 gr of carbs and 50 gr of protein
with a lot of fat. But when I cut off the fat my energy drops and my blood
cholesterol levels drop very rapidly and I get very unstable blood sugar
levels.
The worst seems to be high lean protein diet.
At the moment I droped my protein intake to about 1 g/kg ; carbs 30 gr max a
day; fat unlimited. I feel great but I will slowly build up my protein
intake to the point I feel the best. Than maybe I will up a little my carb
intake. This time I'm going to do it very unpaleo way: blood analysis, urine
analysis ;)

Paul Sand