Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Karen Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 18:35:25 +0000
Haven't introduced myself yet, but been on this list for a few weeks and about
3 months eating paleo.

I had a similar experience last week. I had brought a hamburger patty with
homemade mayo to work. Took one bite and thought I was going to puke. Ate some
grapes and then felt fine! Had a steak later that evening and was fine. Don't
know what happened, but would be interested in hearing any ideas.

Karen
--
Karen W. Webb
Star Crowned Goldens