Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Frances Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 21:38:31 +0100
>What kind of milk are you talking about, >
>I wouldn't generalize this tolerance to all cats, like this gentleman did,
>but in case you haven't tried it yet maybe your cat can handle pasteurized
>milk.
>
>Fredrik

As I can't take milk myself the only milk we have in the house (for family) is
pasteurised and homogenised. Milk, raw and pasteurised gives me an excess of
phlegm. My father and son are both lactose intolerant. I am supposedly not,
but still get very phlegmy and wheezy so the standard test does not work.

Thanks for the tip anyway.

Fran