Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Michelle Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 12:36:29 -0500
Oh, I forgot one more food item - homemade beef soup with a few small carrot
bits (quite fatty, too).  I know it doesn't look like much, but I'm eating
higher quantities of those foods to compensate for lack of variety.  I
unfortunately don't have much money, and have to wait until payday, so I
can't get more food now.  I'll achieve variety through time as I don't
believe each and every day needs to be "balanced".  Walnuts, for example - I
happen to have a bag of them, and when I get through them, I won't have them
for awhile.  My mayo is store-bought, but it has no sugar in it.  Some of
the oils may not be paleo, but again, I'm quite poor **sigh, some day those
#%&@ credit cards will be paid off** now and need to make the most of my
available food.  I'd love to eat the eggs raw, but can't stomach it except
when I mix it in a berry smoothie.

I appreciate the responses, everyone.  My diet I'm sure will have
shortcomings as I probably will never be a purist and won't fret terribly if
miniscule portions of my diet are not "paleo".  I will always strive toward
the ideal, but if I can cut out bread, refined sugars, and other cereal
grains I will be 95% better off than before.  If I had a major health issue
such as cancer, I'd probably do everything to be 100% purist, but as of
right now my only issue is acne and the fact that I am much more energetic
and focused when I eat Paleo.