C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 09:11:52 -0400
7bit
I also want to add if you play the "Yes - but" game, you won't achieve
your goals.  According to a psychologist Eric Berne back in the 1960s  -
he wrote 'Games People Play' - the person who says 'Yes, but..' to every
piece of advice can never move on because they are giving themselves
excuses not to act.  In other words it's a game designed to give
yourself permission to complain yet do nothing.

Kat