From:
Amy Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 09:07:15 -0400

Thank you to all those who responded! Here are the responses:

If you like Indian there are two very good close to Baptist Hospital.
Taste of India at 1803  Church st.  and the other is right across the
street from Lowes Vanderbilt Hotel on the east side of the hotel.  Both
easy to find.   There is an Outback Steak house on West End but before
you get to I-440 if you're driving with someone who knows their way
around.

I ate at The Tin Angel, and I can't tell you how great it was!!
Delicious - and was easy to find gf stuff.  Enjoy!
Also, Wild Oats Grocery stores salad bar and buffet.

There is a Rainforest Cafe there that we've had really good luck eating
at. You'll want to make reservations a head of time, they usually have a
wait. The chef will come to the table to help you. Be sure to ask for
clean hands, utensils and pans while cooking.

A special thanks to Janet for also sending me a copy of the Nashville
celiac support group newsletter - a great publication, by the way.

Amy