From:
Pat McGregor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 21:51:45 EDT

Exciting news!

The Gluten-Free Restaurant Awareness Program(TM) and the Westchester Celiac
Sprue Support Group are very excited to welcome our very first participating
restaurant on the West Coast!

Cafe Flora -
Owners: Scott Glasscock, Pat Close, & David Foecke
Manager: Jeff Watanabe
Chef: Janine Doran
2901 East Madison Street
Seattle, WA  98112
Phone: 206-325-9100
FAX: 206-324-9772
web:www.cafeflora.com
Sponsoring Support Group: Gluten Intolerance Group (R)

Our thanks to the Gluten Intolerance Group(R) and Cynthia Kupper, Executive
director of GIG for her enthusiastic support of this program!  GIG and Cafe
Flora are part of Phase 3, a pilot expansion of the Gluten-Free Restaurant
Awareness Program(TM) to a national level.

participating restaurants, our web site:   www.glutenfreerestaurants.org
will soon have a new search system that will allow you to easily locate
participating GF knowledgeable restaurants.  Currently the restaurants are
listed in the order in which they joined the program.  So, for Cafe Flora, or
other newly announced participating restaurants, be sure to scroll all the
way down.

Pat MacGregor
Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group,
Gluten-Free Restaurant Awareness Program(TM), chairperson