From:
Debbie Gates <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Debbie Gates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 10:11:10 -0700

Thank you very much to all who responded. Sounds like Denver and surrounding areas are pretty CD friendly and a good place to live. I was asked to summarize, so here it is.
Dr. Robert Dahl came highly recommended as a gastroenterologist.
Susan Krems, a CD knowledgeable dietician.
Whole Foods, Wild Oats, Vitamin Cottage stores with good selection of GF foods, especially Vitamin Cottage.
Restaurants included Outback, Maggianos, Noodle Company and a Mongolian BBQ where you could put allergy sticks in a bowl and the meal would be specially prepared for you.
CSA/USA has an active chapter with several groups in surrounding areas of Denver.
Local CD website  www.geocities.com/csadenver17
GIG held their annual conference in Denver with great service from the Hyatt, Mcaroni Grill, and cooking school. Website  www.gluten.net

It will be nice to live where CD is more recognized. Maybe another conference will be held in Denver in the near future so I can finally attend one!
Thanks again to all who responded.
Debbie/AZ