From:
Arletta Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arletta Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 May 2003 20:53:18 -0700

Hello List members,

My 11 year old grandson is having an upper GI done tomorrow morning (Mon. the
19th).  He has horrible gag reflexes (even the foam from toothpaste can cause
wretched gagging).  Are there any flavors that are better tasting or maybe
less offensive than others?  I know this is sort of a subjective question as
everyone's tastes differ and he may not even have a choice but in case he
does I thought I'd ask the group for their input.

G/F Thanks to all, I'll summarize if warranted.

Arletta Johnson

G/F means:  Good Food, Good Friends, Good Fun!