From:
June Van Liere <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 00:01:05 EDT

Has anyone verified a gluten free menu with Red Lobster.  In talking with the
manager at Sioux Falls, SD he suggested we start at the National chain and he
was very willing to work with us.  Ingredient lists would come from the
national level.
I will contact them to see if we could get a gluten free menu if it hasn't
been tried before????
He says the number is 1-800-Lobster

Later report:  Just ate tonight at a Red Lobster here and they were great
help.  Had the steam broiled shrimp, a baked potato, and a salad... (had my
own toppings for the salad and potato)  The manager first came and talked
with me and then the server came to verify he understood everything
correctly.  It was great!  Will try to work further with them so that we can
have a broader menu...would have loved to try the lemonade, sour cream and
maybe some salad dressings....