From:
Lynn Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 11:52:57 -0400

Thanks to all who responded.  The best lead I got was from Beth Hillson at
Gluten Free Pantry:
I saw your posting about Valpiform on the Listserve. We have access to
alimited selection of Valpi products which we hope to start carrying in the
Fall. Please check our web site periodically for updates.

Beth Hillson

Gluten-Free Pantry    800-291-8386 ext. 101  www.glutenfree.com

Several folks sent me this link:
http://www.sunlifeproducts.com/contact.html   which I had already found.
But this website indicates they don't have any Valpiform in stock, with no
indication of if or when they will carry it.

I was also sent links to a company in the UK,
http://www.westons.com/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Valpiform_678.html , but
prices and shipping make it look impractical for me to order for them.

If you have a chance to try products from Valpiform, do!  We loved them!
Lynn