From:
Cindy Kaplan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cindy Kaplan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 17:04:16 -0600

Hi!

For those of you who haven't tasted the big news at Enjoy Life Foods www.enjoylifefoods.com, check it out:

We've got a line of ready-made cookies, bagels and snack bars that are free of ALL common allergens (no gluten, wheat, dairy, casein, soy, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, corn, potato, GMO's or artificial anything!). If you are one of the 63% of celiacs who have at least one other food intolerance (source: 2002 CSA survey of almost 1,000 members), these goodies were made just for you!

This spring's edition of Living Without gave our cookies rave reviews. Same goes for Fitness, Alternative Medicine and Today's Dietician. Our bagels are also a hit (Danielle Gannon calls them "scrumptious"), and the bars have been satisfying many a need for a great grab-and-go snack. Learn more about all our foods at www.enjoylifefoods.com.

Happy Spring!

Cindy Kaplan
Marketing Director (and celiac)
Enjoy Life Foods