From:
Charlene Kull <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charlene Kull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 11:16:45 -0500

Just so everyone knows - if you go to www.campbellsoups.com and hit "contact us", you can ask for their list of gluten-free products.  I was surprised by the variety of products.

They won't e-mail it, but they'll send it via snail mail.  It's just great to see the products they have that are gluten-free.  I don't know about the rest of you, but I long for the day when I can walk up and down the aisles of a regular grocery store and buy regular products.

I am tired of buying foods via the internet or specialty stores that are far away from home.  I only hit the circumference of the regular grocery stores, buying fresh veggies, fruits and meats.  If I venture into an aisle, it is just too depressing.

Maybe now, I'll at least venture down the soup aisle.

Charlene (diagnosed in June and still struggling to figure this all out)