Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Chris Gralapp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 08:44:06 -0700

I recently received a small shipment of Kinnickinnick foods.  The box had a
notice on it that it had bewen inspected by the USDA.  Then a few days
later, I received a bill from UPS saying that I owed $20 for the inspection.

Upon calling the company, I learned that apparently the US is conducting
inspections now of ALL foods that enter the US, and they are socking it to
the small companies like Kinnick, who supply us with our special foods.  I
find this outrageous--I am very worried that Kinnick will be unable to send
us food due to high import duties.

Does anyone know anything more?  I love their products, and I love the
company for their dedication to the celiac diet, and providing us with such
great alternatives.

Is there anything we can do?

Thanks,

Chris