From:
Marilyn Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 09:46:01 -0400
Hi Jean-claude;

The eggs I eat are from Burnbrae farms in Ontario ;

They state;

"To produce these eggs, our chickens eat an all-natural, flax-based diet
that was developed by researchers at the University of Guelph. We at
Burnbrae Farms added vitamin E to this diet producing an egg with seven
times more vitamin E and eight times more omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty
acids than regular eggs. "

http://www.burnbraefarms.com/product/omega.html
http://www.burnbraefarms.com/home.htm

Marilyn

At 11:52 PM 6/21/03 -0700, Ingrid Bauer/Jean-Claude Catry wrote:

>> Eggs are very good and are quite inexpensive. I'd recommend them more
>often
>> in the diet if you need a good protein source. If it's possible to get
>Omega
>> 3 eggs in your area do so as they have increased levels of that essential
>> fatty acid plus other benefits (higher vitamin E content too).
>
>i don't know in your aera but the "omega 3 eggs" feed for chickens
>available here is mainly wheat and corn .
> i don't know about chickens , i have pigeons and they have free acces to
>different seeds , flax is far from being  their favorite .
>jean-claude

FAX: 1-508-437-5514