From:
"C. ten Broeke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 20:33:21 +0100
Rob, last time I had a foodpoisoning was a year ago.  Within two hours
after eating a tuna-salad from an Italian I became uneasy, had to pace
around and ended up on the loo from 10 pm until the next morning 7 am.
 At that point I didn't care if I would have died, seriously.  I'd
rather have dropped dead then endure another moment of this.
What I felt last night was different in the sense that my stomach was
protesting against it's contents but it didn't feel that my system was
breaking down. Brr, 't was a nightmare.

Christy