From:
Frances Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 23:16:01 +0000
From:    Fredrik Murman <[log in to unmask]>
 >I guess that shows that appearance doesn't always tell the story of the
 >quality of ones food. I say this because I believe it was his food that was
 >responsible for his attacks.
 >
 >When I'm at the supermarket and see healthy looking people, both young and
 >old, buying things I now regard as junk, I sometimes, for a moment, loose
 >faith in paleo, but then I remember my healthy looking friend and what
 >happened to him.

Fredrick

I can so relate to your story. I have a slightly younger sister. She eats what
she wants, she drinks what she wants, she eats sweets and cakes. 8 years ago
she went down with Rheumatoid Arthritis. Despite the twisting and erosion in
her joints her face was a picture of radiant health. She is extremely
beautiful. She is 41 and looks like 25. 3 weeks ago she was diagnosed with a
5cm tumour in her esophagus. She still looks beautiful and healthy despite the
fact she is loosing a lot of weight. I said to my husband how is it that
someone so ravaged with disease can look so healthy? Go figure.

Fran