NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cindy Mejia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 09:31:25 -0400
This is interesting, thanks. What other item in the pepperoni could be
giving my daughter the same allergy reaction as dairy?
Armour pepperoni ingredients:
Pork, beef, salt, contains 2% or less of flavoring, lactic acid starter
culture, oleoresin of paprika, sodium nitrite, spices, sugar, bha, bht,
citric acid

Thanks,
Cindy and Isabel