C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 14:55:17 EDT
> But by looking at Clinton's behavior as a disability, is it one that
> might better be addressed by those in the addiction field?

       Kendall, I would classify Bill's philandering as an addiction, but
that is just my opimion. Most folks think of addiction as a somewhat physical
phenomenon, but it also brings shame and remorse; in the case, for the whole
country. I will never forget newscasters discussing the indentifying
characteristics of the President's private. That's as low as this country has sunk, IMHO.

      But some would say its a behavioral thing or a character weakness. The
difference between obsession and addiction is murky, at best.

Bobby