From:
Lynda Bryson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 14:57:28 -0800
<< Grabbing a low-carb burger from Hardee's (which, by

the way, is actually fairly tasty as far as fast-food
burgers go--they've upped the quality of their beef, I
think!)... >>

A Hardee's 1/3 lb. "thick-burger" is now my favorite
fast-food alternative -- although it's not quite as
fast as other drive-thru burger peddlers because it
takes a little more time to make them -- but worth
those few extra minutes wait!  The flavor of the meat
is excellent (I think they're using Angus beef now)!
I bring a salad with me to work when I need to do
other things on my lunch hour than eating. Then I pick
up a Hardees burger on the way back to the office, get
rid of the bun, add it to my salad and enjoy a quick,
tasty and satisfying lunch!

Lynda Bryson