Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 15:54:56 -0700
> Jay Banks wrote:
> Where things get decidedly more interesting is his proof that Eskimos and
> Indians living in their natural environments and eating traditional foods,
> NEVER contract cancer or suffer from heart complaints: exactly the same as
> the Hunza people in the Himalayas, despite the Eskimos and American
> Indians
> being carnivores rather than vegetarians [like the Hunza].

Regarding the health of the Hunza:
http://www.arts.adelaide.edu.au/centrefooddrink/articles/reporthunzadiet.htm

Regarding Vitamin B17, otherwise know as Laetrile or Amygdalin:
http://caonline.amcancersoc.org/cgi/reprint/41/3/187.pdf

After reading both I noticed what appears to be a common thread.
Both became popularized by people who stood to benefit monetarily.
The Hunza diet by a former tax accountant running an organic farm, and the
Amygdalin then Laetrile and latter Vitamin B17 but Krebs Sr and Jr. The last
name change was an attempt to get around the FDA.

-Tad