From:
Tom Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 11:00:55 +0900
On Saturday, September 20, 2003, at 05:48  AM, Jim Swayze wrote:
> Depends on how you define paleo.  Now answer the question.  Were the
> Masai
> better off for having consumed milk?

Definitely better than their grain eating neighbors. Better than some
other possibilities? Who knows. I certainly don't. In the poor
conditions we see in most poor societies, milk drinkers fare better
than non milk drinkers in almost any measure. What that means for those
of us rich enough to eat anything we please, again I don't know.