Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 14:31:06 -0700
> Mr. Argumentative again.  The article also states that the Masai DO have
> artheriosclerosis and that they'd die from it if they lived long enough.
> So much for the theory that they "thrive" on milk.

It was only one link, and a summarization of someone else's research at
that. All I take it to mean is that there is some probability that
beta-casein A2 has been in the human diet longer. Of course there is an
equal probability that beta-casein A2 is just as toxic and instead of Type 1
diabetes and CHD it causes different autoimmune problems and that
researchers haven't made the connection yet.

One of the biggest problems with research of this kind is that there are
lots of people identifying correlations between A and B. But very few ever
manage to prove that A causes B. Cholesterol and Saturated fat being two
vivid cases in point.

-Tad